So I go back to New York in a little less than three weeks. This summer has been crazy amazing, but I'm actually kinda excited to go back to school.
BUT - things I have to do before I go:
- Ship off some clothes to school ahead of me so my bags won't weigh five tons.
- Get a haircut
- Maybe COLOR MY HAIR? (I've wanted to forever. I'm thinking auburn. Something darker and more dramatic than my natural shade.)
- Get some new cool hipster threads. 8B
- Do a shit ton of crunches and pushups and shit so I won't look like a total tubby come school time.
- Pick a cheap and easy cosplay to do for NYAF. (Right now Death the Kid and Luffy are on my list. I might splurge and do Alabasta Luffy. Maybe I'll cosplay from Gundam Wing to promote the Anime Club screening...BUT I HAVEN'T ACTUALLY SEEN IT YET SO YEAH. /fail)
- Buy DVDs for Anime club and have them sent to my school address. <3
So yep. BTW - books are still lost, probably forever. I'm pissed off, but what can you do? Damn mail carriers. *shakes fist at fate*.
BTW I need to actually start using my tumblr. :/